do you ever see something and just
—Mirror, Mirror (2012)
she is too gorgeous ;v; <3
… I stand by my words >v>
I don’t wan’t to work on a project that is due tomorrow… so I took a selfie of me not working on my project while not working on my project.
TUTORIAL | Burned Paper Nails
1. Paint your nails with a light nude polish, wait until it’s completely dries.
2. Put a piece of newspaper in alcohol, and wait 15-20 sec.
3.Place the wet paper onto your nails, push it down with your fingers and wait until the alcohol evaporates (7-10 sec), and remove the paper.
4. Topcoat it with clear polish.
5. Draw some lines with black polish, where you want your burned papers edges.
6., 7. Put some black and brown polish with a piece of makeup sponge around the black lines.
8. Clean up the edges with acetone.
9. Use a matte topcoat.
"Fuwa Fuwa Time" (live)
Afterschool Tea Time
This video partially fulfills my wish to see Afterschool Tea Time live! I don’t know which is more awesome… the fact that an actual Afterschool Tea Time made up of the voice actresses existed - well, I knew they existed from the CD singles for the series, but there they only sing; here they are actually playing, with “Mio” left-handed no less! - or the size of the crowd who was there to see them perform live! In case there was any doubt as to how big a phenomenon K-ON! is in Japan.
For me, this song sums up everything K-ON! is.